Downtown Interior Design Studio Sustains Heavy Smoke Damage

A Downtown Redding business was filled with smoke for a while before someone noticed. Just a block away from Redding Fire Station Number One, the smoke was reported at 8:30AM Sunday morning at Jacque’s Studio, an interior designer at 1317 Tehama Street. Heavy smoke had filled the place when firefighters arrived and extinguished a small blaze in the office area. Damage is estimated at $20,000 to the building and $20,000 worth of contents.